Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Update!


Hello Readers!
This summer, I'm introducing something new: I, Bookworm, am going to try to read 50 books! (So far, there's only 7 or 8 read, but I think I can do it, do you?)
Also, look out for reviews of the following books coming soon on Bookworm Readers!
- Golden Girls by Melissa J Morgan
- A Girl Like Moi by Lisa Barham
- Flirt #5: Issues by Nicole Clarke
- The Finnish Line by Linda Gerber
- Princess in Love by Meg Cabot
   As well as this, I have ARCs of Catwalk, My New Best Friend, Confessions of a Serial Kisser, Madapple, Likely Story, Hot Mess, and I So Don't Do Mysteries that I'll read and review ASAP so you can get a sneak peek of this late summer and fall's new books!
Happy reading!
~~Bookworm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you can do it!