Sunday, July 3, 2011

Monthly Mailbox: June


June was a pretty quiet month for actual blogging (ahem, school finals and vacation/blogging hiatus). However, my mailbox was full when I got home from a trip to Spain!

Just for fun:
  • The Lovely Shoes by Susan Shreve
  • Never Sit Down in a Hoopskirt (And Other Things I Learned in Southern Belle Hell) by Crickett Rumley
  • The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
  • Haunting Violet (for a Bloomsbury book tour) by Alyxandra Harvey (thank you to Kate Lied)
  • To Catch a Prince by Gillian McKnight
  • Sirenz by Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman
When I came home from Spain, I found this box of books waiting for me from Random House!:

  • Sons of Liberty: Death and Taxes by Alexander & Joseph Lagos
  • Amen, L.A. by Cherie Bennett & Jeff Gottesfeld
  • Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
  • Starstruck by Cyn Balog
  • The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
  • The Summer I Learned to Fly by Dana Reinhardt
  • Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
  • Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer
  • Sass & Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler
These are going to be so much fun to read, I've got a lot of reviewing ahead of me! :)

4 comments:

Bookaholic said...

You are going to be vveeryyy busy! They all look sooo good! I would love to hear a review on Sirenz and The Lovely Shoes, they look very interesting! Enjoy!

Alyssa from Top Ten Books said...

That's a lot of books lying ahead of you, I gotta admit I've never read even a single one, thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Do you have an email, I cant find one on the blog. Mine is xchylerconn@gmail.com I'd love to talk reviews, interviews, and giveaways with you.
Thanks
Mary

Bookworm said...

Hi Mary,

You can contact me at clairefrances108 AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!

Bookworm