Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged!


Hi everyone! This was my first time ever being tagged, by Book Review Maniac!
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somwhere in your blog, answer the questions, and  tag four people in your post. Don't forget to let the tagees know they were tagged, so leave a comment on their blog! And remember to let your tagger know that your entry is posted!
1. Who's your favorite all-time author, and why?
Geez, this is hard for a bookworm like me! Well, I love Meg Cabot's writing because it's so funny, E.B. White's writing because it is so sweet, Joan Bauer because I can relate to her stories, Gail Carson Levine because her stories are so creative, Lesley MM Blume because her stories have depth, Carol Weston because she's hysterical, Anna Godbersen and Lisi Harrison because their books are just so amazing,  and Sarah Beth Durst because her books are just fun to read. But that's just the beginning...
 
2. Who was your first favorite author, and why?
Hmm.....well, I always loved H.A. Rey's Curious George books when I was little because they were cute, funny, and had great illustrations! Then I also really loved Bonnie Bryant, the author of The Saddle Club. And I still love these 2!

3. Who's the most recent edition to your list of favorite authors, and why?
Gail Carson Levine for her new novel, Ever (review coming soon!).

4. If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, what would pop out of your mouth?
Um....Alex Flinn, Gail Carson Levine, Linda Gerber, Anna Godbersen, Michael Buckley, Joan Bauer, Catherine Gilbert Murdock...

I tag:

No comments: