Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pretty Little Liars recap



I'll admit it, I'm hooked on ABC Family's latest show. The scandals, secrets, and mystery...you can count me as one of the many fans.
So...what did you think of last night's episode, To Kill A Mocking-Girl? Here are my thoughts:

  • I'm intrigued by the whole Toby Kavanaugh situation. Is he a friend or major creeper? It's a mystery...I need to know more!!
  • This whole Ezra-Aria thing is majorly creepy. As is Wren-Spencer. As is Wilden-Mrs. Marin (Hanna's mom). What is with all the creepy relationships? *Shudders*
  • Everytime Meredith came onto the screen, I cringed a bit. What's going to happen when Aria's mom learns the truth about Meredith and Mr. Montgomery?
  • Did anyone else notice the major To Kill A Mockingbird references in this episode (other than the obvious title)? Toby reminds me a lot of Boo Radley...or maybe that's just me.
  • Best shot of the whole episode? Definitely Ezra's squirrel face........ ----------------->
  • Ben. I hate Ben. Thank GOD Emily got away from him...But her relationship with Maya is still really awkward. And what about Toby?
  • I liked all the flashbacks--they really serve this show well. It adds a lot of depth and background info!
  • Jenna (blind girl) is really starting to creep me out. And at the end of The Jenna Thing episode (last week's), she had me asking questions. Could she be involved with A?
  • Major cliffhanger ending!!! Can't wait for next week's episode!
Since I've been a loyal follower of the show ever since it premiered, I've decided to start reading the books--I actually just got the first one from the library. Are they as good as the show? Better? Worse?
What questions do you want answered in next week's episode?

No comments: