Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Contest Winner and Awards!

     So, my mom helped me draw the winner of the Beef Princess of Practical County contest, and the winner is.....
Liyana! 
Congrats! I'll email you tonight so I can send out the book ASAP!
--------------
And catching up on awards, I'd like to thank the following people:

Robyn for nominating me for the Lemonade Stand Award: For a blogger showing attitude and gratitude. Definitely check out Robyn's blog, it's awesome! (:



Wendy for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Another awesome blogger, I am so honored! 


 Silvia for nominating me for the Zombie Chicken Award. This one really makes me laugh!!! PS: I really love her header! So cute. 
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the
 zombie chicken--excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words...


   Thanks so much, everyone! And call me incredibly lazy, but I'm not nominating anyone back (again). I have just been so busy: school, tests, homework, blog work, books....eek! My head is about to explode. So I promise next time I get an award, I will nominate others, too. (: 

5 comments:

Liyana said...

Thank you so much! And congrats on winning the awards. :D

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Whoot!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :D

Silvia said...

Congrats!^^

Kd said...

Congrats! :D