Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday!

...Because I have two books I'm "waiting on" this Wednesday! (:
The first one is...

Bedeviled: Daddy's Little Angel by Shani Petroff (Comes out August 20)
   "Mom always said my dad is the devil. I never knew she meant it literally!"
   All Angel's father (aka the Devil) wants is to be a part of her life. And in return he has the power to give her anything she wants--including popularity and a date with her long-time crush, Cole Daniels. But Angel will only accept him on her terms: get out of the devil business and leave his special powers out of the equation. Is Angel condemning herself to an eternity of lunch at the losers' table? Or can she and Daddy Dearest strike some kind of deal?
I LOVE how this book sounds, very ironic, light, and funny. It almost reminds me of Demon Princess. Hmm....are demons the new vampires? I sense a new trend...(Love the cover of this one, too!)

Boys 'R' Us by Lisi Harrison (Comes out July 7)
...Aka the 11th book in the Clique series: yayyyy! I couldn't find an official summary, but all I know is that I'm definitely making a trip to the bookstore on July 7!

4 comments:

Shalonda said...

Bedeviled has definitely gotten my attention over the last month. I think it's gonna be one to watch!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I really want Bedeviled too. It sounds great.

My wish-list this week is ALL about food and drinks. MMMM

-Lauren

Thao said...

The first book looks so cute. I hope you'll get your hands on these two soon.

Briana said...

I haven't heard about Bedeviled but after reading the description, it reminds me of Little Nicky with a teen girl twist lol. I may have to pick this one up.

-Briana