Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Chance to Enter and Updates!

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been MIA, but I promise I'm back now! (: I know I've been a negligent blogger, and this will probably be another slow week, but I'm planning on posting a two-week In My Mailbox on Sunday and I've currently just begun reading Michelle Rowen's Demon Princess (happy release day, Michelle! Congratulations!), so expect a review for that soon!

Anyway, don't forget that it's the LAST DAY to enter to win a copy of The Sweetheart of Prosper County by Jill Alexander! You definitely don't want to miss this one, so go check it out!

There are also only 11 entries in the Writing on the Wall contest. ): There have to be 20 for me to pull the 3 winners, so I've extended the ending date to October 5th. I'll have to extend it again if there aren't 20 entries by then, so go enter, guys, and spread the word!

No comments: