Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Back, with Contest Winners!

...But I will be back on Saturday to post contest winners and reviews! See you then! (:
------------------
Update, Sunday 2/21/10

Hey y'all! My vacation was great. I did some awesome reading, and had a lot of fun! I also drew the winners of the contests that I'd been hosting:

The winner of the Secrets of A Lab Rat signed book/audiobook giveaway was Megan, and Kelly won the Valentine's Day double giveaway! Congrats, guys, I've already emailed you! Thanks to all who entered.

Also, I need a couple of more entries in my The Curse of Addy McMahon contest, so please enter here if you're interested! (:

2 comments:

Silvia said...

Wow now that I've just come back... guess we all are the same: busy and stressed!

Eleni said...

Hurry up and come back! :)