Sunday, July 3, 2011

Monthly Mailbox: June

June was a pretty quiet month for actual blogging (ahem, school finals and vacation/blogging hiatus). However, my mailbox was full when I got home from a trip to Spain!

Just for fun:
  • The Lovely Shoes by Susan Shreve
  • Never Sit Down in a Hoopskirt (And Other Things I Learned in Southern Belle Hell) by Crickett Rumley
  • The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
  • Haunting Violet (for a Bloomsbury book tour) by Alyxandra Harvey (thank you to Kate Lied)
  • To Catch a Prince by Gillian McKnight
  • Sirenz by Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman
When I came home from Spain, I found this box of books waiting for me from Random House!:

  • Sons of Liberty: Death and Taxes by Alexander & Joseph Lagos
  • Amen, L.A. by Cherie Bennett & Jeff Gottesfeld
  • Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
  • Starstruck by Cyn Balog
  • The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
  • The Summer I Learned to Fly by Dana Reinhardt
  • Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
  • Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer
  • Sass & Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler
These are going to be so much fun to read, I've got a lot of reviewing ahead of me! :)


Bookaholic said...

You are going to be vveeryyy busy! They all look sooo good! I would love to hear a review on Sirenz and The Lovely Shoes, they look very interesting! Enjoy!

Alyssa from Top Ten Books said...

That's a lot of books lying ahead of you, I gotta admit I've never read even a single one, thanks for the inspiration.

XchylerConn said...

Do you have an email, I cant find one on the blog. Mine is I'd love to talk reviews, interviews, and giveaways with you.

Bookworm said...

Hi Mary,

You can contact me at clairefrances108 AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!