Sunday, January 24, 2010

In My Mailbox

Thanks to the Story Siren for creating this awesome meme! It was yet another awesome week, bookwise. Thanks so much to Random House and author Julie Bowe! (Sorry about the awkward sideways picture...)

Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn (January 12, 2010)
Dream Life by Lauren Mechling (January 12, 2010)
Dizzy in Your Eyes: Poems About Love by Pat Mora (January 12, 2010)
My Best Frenemy by Julie Bowe (May 13, 2010)

...Sorry for my lack of posts this week, it's been a busy one! Expect an author interview and some various reviews coming this next week! (:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Lefreak sounds like a lot of fun. Rachel Cohn's books are always different and unique.

Enhoy! :D

Lindsay Frost said...

WOW! You got Very LeFreak!!
I can't wait to read your review of that book. :D:D

Tales of Whimsy said...

ooo Very LeFreak sounds fun! Enjoy!

Eleni said...

Great books, I look forward to your review of LeFreak :)

Brooke Reviews said...

Hm, I've never heard of Very LeFreak before. Love Rachel Cohn, so I'll have to look into that! :D Happy Reading!