Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox

Here are the past few weeks of In My Mailbox (created by the Story Siren). Lots of good reads!

  • Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
  • The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
  • Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  • Diary of a Chav by Grace Dent
  • Timeless by Alexandra Monir (1/11/11)
  • Tutored by Allison Whittenberg
  • Teenie by Christopher Grant
  • Trance by Linda Gerber
Thank you to Random House Children's Books!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good books! I'm interested of your thoughts on Tutored. I bought that book but have not read reviews of it. Enjoy!!

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

Anna and the French Kiss & Sisters Red?! They're both awesome books - hope you enjoy!!

Andrea said...

Anna and the French Kiss is a great book! I haven't read any of the others, but they seem interesting. Happy reading!

Wrighty said...

So many good books! I liked Paranormalcy and look forward to Sisters Red. Hope you enjoy them all!