Tuesday, December 9, 2008

J'Adore Your Blog!


I want to thank Nadine-Stella over at Starry Night for the nomination--I feel so honored!
In return, here are my I Heart Your Blog nominees:
Mrs. Magoo Reads because I love her many fun features
Hope's Bookshelf because her reviews rock
Lauren from Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf because I love reading her great reviews
Chick Lit Teens because all of her posts are colorful, fun, and she has great taste in books (:
The Story Siren (even though she's probably been nominated a ton) because....well....her blog is awesome!
The Book Muncher-- she has well-written, in-depth reviews
Gabbi at All Five Stars--her reviews are straight-to-the-point, but she has lots of fun stuff, too!

Congrats, everyone!

2 comments:

the story siren said...

thank you so much!!!

Test said...

Thanks so much for the nomination!!! :)