Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Waiting on Wednesday: Envy


Yay to Breaking the Spine for starting this cool feature, and thanks for letting me take part in it!
The Luxe: Envy by Anna Godbersen (coming January 2009)

Jealous whispers. Old rivalries. New betrayals. Two months after Elizabeth Holland's dramatic homecoming, Manhattan eagerly awaits her return to the pinnacle of society. When Elizabeth refuses to join her sister Diana's side, however, those watching New York's favorite family begin to suspect that all is not as it seems behind the stately doors of No. 17 Gramercy Park South. 
  Farther uptown, Henry and Penelope Schoonmaker are the city's most celebrated couple. But despite the glittering diamond ring on Penelope's finger, the newlyweds share little more than scorn for each other. And while the newspapers call Penelope's social-climbing best friend, Caroline Broad, an heiress, her fortune-and her fame-are anything but secure, especially now that one of the society's darlings is slipping tales to the eager press.

Wow. I'm a huge fan of The Luxe, and can't wait for Envy! Plus: the cover was just released. Doesn't it look amazing?

5 comments:

Liv said...

great minds DO think alike. :)

wdebo said...

Yes! I love all three books' covers!

Wdebo

ellie_enchanted said...

GORGEOUS cover. I just finished The Luxe, and I'm looking forward to reading Rumors.
I love the cover of Rumors, and the dress on the cover of The Luxe is amazing too.

The Whirlwinds said...

Wooooooah. So amazing. I am absolutely in love with this book cover. It's amazing like the other two. But once again I am wrong on the cover color. I guessed green this time. Awww man.

- Aella

Katie said...

OMG I love these books and can't wait for January 27 when this book comes out. Also the covers are gorgeous and I would love to have a dress like that...