Bookworm Readers wishes you and your family a safe, happy, and healthy New Year!
2008 sure was busy for me--I read a ton of books, created nearly 200 posts, celebrated my blog's first birthday, started using a new reviewing style, and was even nominated for a blog award!
Here are Bookworm Readers' 2008 statistics:
Books Read: 116
Posts in 2008: 199
Author Interviews: 17
Contests: 3 (The birthday contest is still going on...check it out!)
Here are my resolutions for 2009:
1) Be consistent in my Monday Muse and Friday Flashback posts (:
2) Think of new, better interview questions
3) Try to post every other day
4) Have more contests!
5) Enter more contests!
6) Make an archives section on my blog
7) Try to add a second sidebar to my blog
What are your resolutions for the New Year?
2008 was a great year! Welcome, 2009! (: