Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cover Love

Yay for Cover Love! This week, I'm only posting one cover, but it's a really cute one!

Finally by Wendy Mass (March 1, 2010)
You can pierce your ears when you're twelve. You can go to the mall with your friends when you're twelve. You can babysit little Timmy next door when you're twelve. You can get a cell phone when you're twelve. Hey, you can even ride in the front passenger-side seat when you're twelve.
When you're twelve, when you're twelve, when you're twelve...
My name is Rory Swanson and I've been waiting to turn twelve my whole life. In exactly 18 hours, 36 minutes, and 52 seconds, it will finally happen.
My life will officially begin.
I love this cover! The colors and font and overall message are just so cute and fun. Plus, that cake looks majorly yummy...This birthday-y cover is perfect for this week too, because Bookworm Readers is celebrating its second birthday--hurray!! (:

2 comments:

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

Oh, goodie! Another by Wendy Mass. I just read Every Soul a Star by her and really enjoyed it.

Thao said...

Looks lovely. But the model doesn't appear to be 12 at all. Not anyway close.