Sunday, August 3, 2008

Nominated!


Many thanks to Kyle of the awesome blog Book Review Maniac for nominating me for the Brilliante Weblog Award! I feel so honored. Thanks again, Kyle. (:
Here are the rules for those who I am nominating:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Make a link to the person who nominated you (see above).
3) Nominate at least seven (7) other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on your own blog.
5) Leave a message to your fellow nominees on their blogs.

And, now (drumroll, please), here are my nominees:

Kyle from Book Review Maniac because he always does really great reviews and his blog is totally awesome.

The Book~Adorer because she has lots of great contests and her blog is really fun to visit.

Liv over at Liv's Book Reviews because her reviews are so detailed and well-written.

And Another Book Read. I love all the great interviews!

Mrs. Magoo of Mrs. Magoo Reads because she's one of my best blogging buddies and her blog's totally rockin'.

Kristi, aka the Story Siren. Her blog is one of my absolute favorites. J'adore the contests, reviews, and interviews!

Em from Em's Book Shelf. She's a great reviewer!


3 comments:

Mrs. Magoo said...

Thanks so much for nominating me! :)

Liv said...

Thanks for nominating me! It means a lot!

Em said...

Thanks for nominating me! And congrats on being nominated yourself! :-)