Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm Fabulous?


Thanks so much to Laura of Laura's Review Bookshelf and Yan over at Books By Their Cover for nominating me for this awesome award--I'm honored to be "fabulous"!
Here are the rules:
List five things you are obsessed with/addicted to and then nominate five other fabulous blogs to pass on this award on to!

Here is my list:
1) Reading--it's pretty obvious that I love books. (:
2) Blogging--I spend way too much time on the computer. And if it's not blogging, I'm writing stories, emailing, doing homework...
3) Sweets: cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream....I love them all, but I'm not a huge fan of actual candy (unless it's a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup--yum!).
4) Movies--you could plonk me down in front of the TV with a bowl of popcorn, some juice, and a few good movies, and I'd be happy!
5) Riding--my main source of exercise, 3-4 days a week. Tiring, but awesome! Horses rock. (: 

...And my nominees!:
Sarah at GreenBeanTeenQueen, who is an exceptionally nice person as well as a great blogger!
Taylor of For The Love of Books, who is new to the blogosphere but is already a superstar reviewer!
Thao at Serene Hours because her blog is awesome and she has some great reviews over there!
Katie of Katie's Bookshelf has a gorgeous blog with great interviews, reviews, and more!
Hillary over at The Book Reader, simply because her blog is amazing and I love her reviewing style!

1 comment:

Thao said...

Thanks for nominating me Bookworm ^^