Hi! Today's Monday Muse is going to be a bit different from normal. Instead of an interview with an author, I'm showing you all an interview with me! It's part of this fun new thing Lauren over at Shooting Stars Mag interviewed me for. Thanks, Lauren. It was fun! If you want to be interviewed, too, I've posted the rules are below. (: Enjoy!
1) Do you read magazines? If so, which ones?
Yes, I read some magazines: I'm a sucker for US Weekly and People, but I only read those when I'm at the dentist or doctor's office. If I'm going on a trip, then I'll splurge and get myself a Teen Vogue (I love all the pretty clothes I can't afford in there) or a J-14, just for kicks. And then there's all my horse magzines: Young Rider, Horse and Pony, Practical Horseman, Equestrian...
2) If you could be anything, what would you pick and why?
I'd want to be a dolphin, because they're so cute and always look so happy and playful.
Or a movie star. That would be awesome, too! But I also like being me. (:
3) If you were lost in the woods and could only have one author to keep you company, who would you picks and why?
It's a tie between Michele Jaffe and JK Rowling. Michele because she's hilarious and makes me laugh. And JK because she'd amuse me with stories. If I had to choose just one, I'd probably end up picking Michele. She's just too funny!
4) What are five things you can't live without?
My family (pets included), books, movies, happiness, and cupcakes.
5) Would you rather be able to fly or read people's minds?
Hmm....hard decision. If I could, I'd pick both because that would just be too cool. But for now I'll go with flying. Then you'd never have to deal with traffic jams. (:
Do you want to be interviewed?
1. If you want to be interviewed, comment with "interview me" and your email address so I can contact you
2. I will email you five questions in return
3. Update your blog with the answers and let me know when it's posted so I can link it
4. Include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment, you will interview them, too!
Have a happy Monday!