Sunday, May 10, 2009

Week in Review

"Retrospective" was created by Steph from Reviewer X
I was sick this whole week, which stunk, but at least I got some good reading done!

Monday: I finished and reviewed Much Ado About Anne by Heather Vogel Frederick

Wednesday: I posted a list of books that have priority in my TBR pile, as well as my weekly "Waiting on Wednesday" post. This week, I chose Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker, which came out on Wednesday as well!

Thursday: I tried to catch up on all my homework. Instead, I watched What Not to Wear reruns and ate peach Jell-O (which was odd but actually tasted OK). 

Saturday: I posted a review for Donna Freitas' The Possibilities of Sainthood. If you haven't checked that book out, definitely do so. It was fantastic!

Sunday (today): I published my weekly "In My Mailbox" post (as well as this one!), started Death by Denim by Linda Gerber, and went to yoga with my mom. Love you, Mom! (: Happy Mother's Day!
___________

This week's recognized visitor (stolen from Mrs. Magoo) is Insert Book Title Here. She always makes such thoughtful and lovely comments, and her blog rocks, too!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hiya - so good to see more people doing this! I'm going to add your link to the Mr. Linky on my page so we can get everyone together. If you do it again next week (and I hope you do!), don't forget to add your link :)

Steph