Sunday, May 24, 2009

Week In Review!

"Retrospective" was created by the oh-so-awesome Steph of Reviewer X!
Here's what went on this week:

Monday: I posted an interview with Cynthea Liu in which she talks about travel, food, and her book, The Great Call of China!

Wednesday: Instead of posting my usual "Waiting on Wednesday" post, I introduced a contest in which I'll be giving away a copy of Alexa Young's Frenemies and Faketastic and some other fun stuff. Check it out. I also posted a reminder for another contest I'm holding with a fellow blogger, themed "Girl Power". We're giving away 3 awesome books to one lucky person, so definitely enter!

Thursday: I posted a review for Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley. Definitely check it out when it's published in August. I loved this one!

Saturday: I posted my weekly In My Mailbox post. I got two cool books this week!

Sunday: I'm almost done with Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. It's totally cool, and I'm excited to see how it ends! I also saw Night at the Museum 2. It was really fun and cute!

No comments: