Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Winner!!!

   I know you're all dying to see how won the Girl Power contest that Chicklita and I were hosting, but before I announce the winner of all three lovely books, we want to thank each and every one of you who entered the contest. Thanks to you, you helped a new blogger gather more readers. My goal for this contest was to help a friend's new blog get out there, and thanks to you guys, she has 43 followers now! Watch her blogs for reviews, contests, and author interviews--you all have totally inspired her, I'm sure. 
   Without further ado, the winner of all three books (Celebrity Skin by Liane Bonin, Hot Mess: Summer in the City by Shallon Lester and Julie Kraut, and How to Ditch Your Fairy by Justine Larbalestier) is.........
Marie!

   Congratulations, Marie! I'm emailing you right now for your address so Chicklita and I can send you your goodies ASAP! 

PS. Looking for another contest to enter? Check out the Frenemies contest, whose date I have extended. You have up to Friday to enter now!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congratulations to Marie :)