Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Books to Get You in the Election Mood


Hey, everyone!
It's November 4, and that means.....it's election day! I sure hope all of you who can vote got out there and put in a ballot for what you believe in! As for those of you who aren't yet 18, you can't vote yet, but you can most definitely get into the election mood by checking out some great political-based books for teens! Here are some of my recommendations:

- Popular Vote by Micol Ostow
- My Perfect Life by Dyan Sheldon
- Hope Was Here by Joan Bauer
- Soccer Chick Rules! by Dawn FitzGerald

Happy reading! And don't forget to check out the crazy-cool contest giveaway of a signed copy of Micol Ostow's Popular Vote! Click here for details.

2 comments:

Emily said...

thanks for the reccomendations!

Paradox said...

It's over... but Obama won!!!! I'll have to look for some of those books, and I own Hope Was Here!