Friday, October 12, 2007

How To Survive Summer Camp


How To Survive Summer Camp, by bestselling British author, Jacqueline Wilson, is a fun and humorous story. Stella's been dumped at Camp Evergreen while Mum and Uncle Bill go off on a swanky honeymoon. Stella's left with tons of fun adventures to face: losing all of her hair (accidentally), having to deal with snobby Louise and Karen in her bunk, and being forced into swimming lessons, along with a hearty dose of homesickness.....a fun and cute read for readers 9-11!

1 comment:

Ms. Yingling said...

Okay, I've officially scrolled through all of your posts to see if I have missed anything. It's amazing how many of these books I have read-- we seem to have very similar tastes. You'll definitely be my go-to source for "pink" books-- I must have added a dozen or more to my list to read. Thanks!