Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cover Love (9)

Yay--it's week 9 of my latest feature, Cover Love! Each week, I find two covers of new, old, or upcoming YA, children's, or adult books that I love and post on Tuesday. This meme is open to anyone who wants to join--just remember to link back here to Bookworm Readers!
This week's picks are:

1) Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (October 13, 2009)
What's not to love? This cover is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! The lighting is so perfect, and the combination of the image and the spooky font is just so dramatic and eyecatching. I love how the title pops. This cover really makes me want to read the book (aside from the fact that it also sounds amazing, too!).

2) Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti (May 13, 2010)
I love the bright, cheery colors of this cover and how everything is positioned in the picture, including the title arch in a cool font. It makes the cover easy to look at and organized. I love covers that tell you what the story's about, so you can kind of get an idea of what's going to happen in the book, like this one. Overall, this cover gives off a light-and-funny vibe!

5 comments:

Thao said...

The cover for something like fate is so cool~!!!!

Rhiannon Hart said...

That a picture tells a thousand words was never truer than for that second cover!

Tales of Whimsy said...

HushHush is calling my name. Such a stupendous cover.

Kirthi said...

i love Hush Hush, its a gorgeous cover. an incredibly beautiful.

asdfjkl; said...

I agree, Something like Fate has a great cover! I wish a synopsis for it was available already. I'm dying to know what it's about! :D