Saturday, August 22, 2009

Coffeehouse Angel Contest Winners!

The results are in! First, thank you so much to all who entered and to Bloomsbury's Anna Dalziel, who made this contest happen! There were about 85 entries total, but there can only be two winners. And those two lucky people are....(drumroll, please).....

sharon54220 and What A Girl Reads!

Congratulations, guys! You have each won a copy of Suzanne Selfors' Coffeehouse Angel and some fun CA swag. I'll be emailing you shortly for your address so we can send out the goodies ASAP!

Also, if you are still in the contest-y mood, definitely check out my ongoing Lipstick Apology and BFFs contests. Both end on September 1st, so enter, enter, enter! Good luck!

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Congrats. I can't wait to read this.

Briana said...

Aww. I wanted this. Oh well, congrats winners! :)

-Briana

sharon54220 said...

Thank you so much.

sharon54220 said...

Can't wait to hear from you so that I can give you my address.

Thanks again.

sharon54220@gmail.com