Sunday, August 16, 2009

Week in Review and Contest Alert!

Haven't done this in a while, so I thought I'd bring you up to date with the goings-on around Bookworm Readers:

Monday: Posted an interview (the Monday Muse is back--yay!) with Jennifer Jabaley, author of the newly-released Lipstick Apology (congrats, Jennifer!). We're giving away a signed hardcover copy of the book, so be sure to check out the interview and enter the contest (details below)!

Tuesday: Posted my weekly "Cover Love". This week's picks were The Geek Girl's Guide to Cheerleading by Charity Tahmaseb & Darcy Vance and How To Steal A Car by Pete Hautman.

Wednesday: I reviewed Take the Reins by Jessica Burkhart

Thursday: I reviewed Donut Days by Lara Zielin

Saturday: In My Mailbox time! I got a bunch of great books in the mail this week.
----------------
~Contest Alert!~
I'm holding three contests right now, so go out and enter!
1) The Coffeehouse Angel contests (2 books + swag to give away!) ends on August 21, so enter, enter, enter!
2) My BFFs Mega-Contest is ending on September 1st, and I won't close the contest until there are 30 entries. We're at about 15 now, so go check it out!
3) The Lipstick Apology contest ends on September 1st as well. This contest won't end until there are 30 entries! Check it out and good luck!

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I loved your Donut Days review and hope *fingers crossed* I win Coffeehouse Angel.

Sunshine Edition said...

Wow!! You have lots of goodies this week.. ill be sure to check back!!