Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone! I know I've been MIA for a while (4 days, but still) because I've had a nasty headache. ): So all I've been doing is watching movies, eating ice cream, and sleeping. And trying to make up schoolwork. 
Here's what's new:
- No Waiting On Wednesday this week. Just because I didn't feel like it. (:
- My mailbox hates me this week. So I didn't get any books=no In My Mailbox post.
- The Monday Muse author interview/giveaway may be a bit late this week, seeing as I just emailed the author with the questions. 
- ...But look forward to interviews and possible giveaways with Regina Scott, author of La Petite Four and Kimberly Pauley, author of Sucks to Be Me!
- I've moved the final day you can enter the March Madness giveaways to April 6, so if you haven't entered to win a copy of Melissa Walker's Violet in Private or Lisa Greenwald's My Life in Pink and Green yet, go check it out!

See you soon!
(: Bookworm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back! Hope you feel better!

Katie said...

Hope you feel better soon!

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

Welcome back! I didn't get much this week either-only one book that I was lucky to find at work. I'm expecting some soon though, so I'm hoping my mailbox is happy this week!

Tiqa Khairi said...

yey. I'd be watching out for any gives away of La Petite Four. Hehehe


-goodgirlsreadbooks.blogspot.com