Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thank You!

   Happy Sunday, everyone! I know, I know--I'm livin' it up and doing TWO posts today because I was nominated for a few awards and wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am! I am only nominating two people back for each award...keeping it simple, but even if I didn't nominate you, I STILL LOVE YOU!!! <3

First, I was nominated by Insert Book Title Here for the Sisterhood Award--many hugs back, thanks so much!
The Rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog/post
2) Nominate up to 10 blogs (hehe...) which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your award.
And my nominees are....(Drumroll, please):
- Mrs. Magoo of Mrs. Magoo Reads simply because she is one of my BFFs and her blog ROCKS!
- Hope of Hope's Bookshelf because she is such a nice person, and has tons of great reviews!

   
The awesome Cecilia of The Epic Rat nominated me for the Proximidade Award. Thanks, I'm so honored (and isn't the icon pretty?)!
Here's the rules:
This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY--nearness in space, time, and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
And I choose:
- Shalonda of Shalonda's Blog because she is totally sweet (and has some awesome bookshelves...)
- GreenBeanTeenQueen because she is super-nice and has a great blog with really well-written reviews!

  Lastly, Hope of Hope's Bookshelf nominated me for the Your Blog is Fabulous award. Thanks so much, Hope!
I've already posted a list of the things I love/am obsessed with, so you can check that out if you want (I know, I know, I'm being totally lazy today!). I nominate the following people, who will also list their five addictions with the usual linkage and nominations on their own blogs:
- Kristi of The Story Siren because....well, she is fabulous!
- Alea of Pop Culture Junkie....do I really have to explain? (:


...Oh, and I'm sorry about my poor linkage to other blogs. For some weird reason, I accidentally deleted my URL bar on Safari on my computer and now I can't type in any URLs (or copy and paste them, for that matter).....any advice/answers? HELP!

3 comments:

Alea said...

Aww you are too sweet! :)

susan said...

Congratulations on your awards. It's nice to have other folks acknowledge you. New layout? Very nice. Inviting.

Shalonda said...

You are so sweet! Thank you!