Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Feel Loved....And Updates!


Thanks so much to Insert Book Title Here, KD of KD's Library, Ashley of Ashley's Bookshelf, and Stephanie of Juiciliciousss Reviews for nominating me for the I Love Your Blog Award. I feel so loved. (:

So, here are the rules:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person/people who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

I love so many awesome blogs, so it's so hard just to pick seven. So here are my nominees:

Senfaye of A Maze of Books--she does an amazing job on reviews and interviews
Erika Lynn at Kiss My Book--she always comments on my blog and is so nice!
SpeedReader at My Favorite Author--I just love that blog, it's so pretty....
Jenny at Wondrous Reads--another great blog with a fun US vs. UK feature that I LOVE!
LisaMay from Look At That Book--I love her fun features and great reviews!
...I know, I know that's only five but cut me some slack....I'm totally tired! (:

Also, don't forget to enter the first two contests of my newest feature, March Madness!
Click here to enter to win a copy of Lisa Greenwald's My Life in Pink and Green
Click here to enter to win a copy of Melissa Walker's Violet in Private

Other News...
I'm almost done reading Regina Scott's La Petite Four and really liking it! Expect a review (and possibly an interview/giveaway) soon...

5 comments:

Erika Powell said...

awww, thanks so much!

prophecygirl said...

Congrats! :) And thank you!

Senfaye said...

Thank you soooo much!!!!!

-Senfaye :D

Senfaye said...

I nominated you back the "I Love Your Blog" award! :P

-Senfaye

Senfaye said...

What happens when you get another "I Love Your Blog" award? Do you nominate more blogs?